I have recently undergone training and gained a certificate in Preventing COVID-19.
When you book a session and attend the dungeon, the following changes will now apply...
- Keep 2m distance when entering the dungeon and sit on the chaise straight away
- Once I leave the room, strip and put everything (clothes, shoes, accessories) into the bag provided, tie it tightly, and place it under the chaise
- Use the wipes provided on your body and discard them in the flip-top bin
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Place the mask provided securely and properly on your face
- Be on all fours in the marked out box on the floor and await My return
- I will be wearing gloves during the session and will be changing these 20-30 times over the course of the booking
- I will be wearing a face mask during the session
- I will be immediately washing all clothes worn during the session
- When I leave the room at the end of the session, dress as normal but place the bag and face mask into the bin
- Use the hand sanitiser again and wait for My return on the chaise
- When escorted out please observe the 2m rule
- All equipment used will then be wiped down with an enzyme destroyer, disinfectant, and an antibacterial solution. The floors are also mopped with similar solutions